Congratulations! You are about to embark on an incredible journey! Before you hit the trail or start your climb, there are a few steps you need to take in order to get ready for your upcoming BOLD & GOLD adventure:
- Check out our BOLD & GOLD Student Handbook! This handbook will answer many of the questions you may have leading up to your BOLD & GOLD adventure.
- Complete our Admissions Packet:
- 8 page BOLD/GOLD Admissions Packet
- Supplemental Forms: Parent Questionnaire; Participant Questionnaire (to be completed by the participant); Gear & Outdoor Clothing Request Form (optional)For 2-3 Week Courses Only: Physician’s Form* *Note: If you have to wait for a doctor’s appointment, please submit the rest of the paperwork and send this form later.
- For Art of Leadership Only: Orion Rafting Acknowledgement of Risk Form
- For Girls Rockin’ the River Only: Helfrich Outfitters Acknowledgement of Risk Form
- For Rivers & Rocks Only: Oregon River Experiences Acknowledgement of Risk Form
- Return the completed signed packet by mail,or in person to: YMCA Camping and Outdoor Leadership 909 Fourth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104 Phone: 206.382.5009 Scan/email completed packets to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend our summer expedition information fair! By attending one of our information fair orientation opportunities you will get the chance to:
- Go over course itineraries & map your route with our program staff
- Review packing lists and reserve gear loans and rentals
- Gain insight into the BOLD & GOLD leadership curriculum
- Meet with admissions staff- hand in paperwork and make payments
- Meet other summer participants and get a jump start on making new friends!
- Get answers to any of your questions
- Meet staff and get pumped for your upcoming adventure!
2017 BOLD & GOLD Expeditions Information Fair Dates:
Families usually spend 30-45 minutes cycling through the stations.
GOLD (Register Here): Wednesday, May 17th 6-7:30 PM
Saturday, May 20th 9 AM – 12 Noon
BOLD (Register Here): Thursday, May 18th 6-7:30 PM
Saturday, May 20th 1:00 PM- 4:00 PM
Location: Y@ Cascade Peoples Center
309 Pontius Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109
If you have any questions as you are getting ready for your upcoming adventure, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with our admissions team! You can give us a call at 206-659-0231, or email us at email@example.com.